Switch Connect has an exciting role in our support and operations teams.
About the business
Switch Connect helps leading Communication Service Providers and Value Added Resellers to deliver and manage next-generation communication technologies including, Secure Cloud Communications, Collaboration and Messaging, Contact Centres, Networks Connectivity, and Secure Edge Solutions.
About the Role
As a Voice & Network Engineer, you will provide technical expertise in the area of Voice Networking across both Data & Voice as part of our growing team. You will fully utilise your expertise across a multitude of Network & Communication products to plan, install, configure and support the Network.
Your role is critical to ensure that network activities are managed to an exceptional level to minimise risk for both Switch Connect and our Partners.
We have an incredibly talented team here at Switch Connect who will help you learn and grow.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in second and third level support roles on network, security and Voice issues
- Experience monitoring and reporting on network performance;
- Solid experience configuring & troubleshooting issues related to :
- SIP Troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of networking and security
- Sonus / Ribbon SBC’s
- SIP Trunking
- Hosted Telephony
- Microsoft Office 365
- Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco, Meraki, Ubiquiti)
- Previous experience working on implementation and support of complex, multi-vendor solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, along with good judgment
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills with proven document / report writing ability
- Industry certifications such as Sonus, Microsoft, Cisco etc
- Degree/diploma or equivalent experience
- MCSA/MCSE or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Relevant industry-specific qualifications in the following technologies desirable:
- Ribbon Communication / Sonus SBC’s
- Office 365
- SIP Management
- Applicants must have citizenship or permanent residency.
- An established technical environment which encourages technical improvement and diversityAgnostic technical professionals with specialities across multiple platforms – be challenged by a high availability, significant enterprise-sized end customer.
- Collaborative work environment
If you think you are right for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com