Switch Connect has an exciting role in our support and operations teams.
About the role
As a Network & Voice Engineer, you will provide technical expertise in the area of IT Networking across both Data & Voice as part of our growing team.You will fully utilise your expertise across a multitude of Network & Communication products to plan, install, configure and support the Network.
You will be working with some of the latest Technology in a multi vendor environment across Voice.
Your role is critical to ensure that network activities are managed to an exceptional level to minimise risk for both Switch Connect and our Partners.
This is an unique opportunity as you will gain exposure to networking across private and public cloud.
We have an incredibly talented team here at Switch Connect who will help you learn and grow.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in second and third level support roles on network, security and Voice issues
- Experience monitoring and reporting on network performance;
- Solid experience configuring & troubleshooting issues related to :
- SIP Troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of networking and security
- Sonus / Ribbon SBC’s
- SIP Trunking
- Hosted Telephony
- Microsoft Office 365
- Firewalls (Palo Alto, Cisco, Meraki, Ubiquiti)
- Previous experience working on implementation and support of complex, multi-vendor solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, along with good judgment
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills with proven document / report writing ability
- Industry certifications such as Sonus, Microsoft, Cisco etc
If you think you are right for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org