An Omni-channel Customer Engagement Tool
Use Live Support as a standalone contact centre or in concert with a legacy call centre
Live Support uses Switch Connect Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution, meaning its cloud-based and elastically scales from 1 to 1,000 agents, instantly. There’s no software to install…, period. Agents, supervisors and administers connect instantly via a web browser. Set-up takes minutes, not months and the administration portal even generates the embed code to add a custom Live Support button and menu to a website.
Users can use a traditional phone number or select from an intuitive visual menu tree to contact the right sales or support agent. Start with a simple chat to a chatbot and seamlessly escalate to a live agent, without losing any of the conversation or context. Live Support delivers the experience customers really want.
Live Support Helps Customers in Context
• Website, Social or Phone: Live Support connects your customers and prospects instantly!
• Smartphone Friendly: Connects to almost any device. Customers can use their phone’s
camera to share pictures or video.
• Choice of Media: Text, web chat, social, voice or video call; whatever connection gets the
• Screenshare and Co-browsing: Makes it easy for agents to direct customers to the right
information online or even step them through forms or a purchasing process.
• Seamless Experience: Conversations can change media types (chat to voice to video) or
escalate from AI to a live agent, without starting the conversation over or losing
The Power of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Live Support includes easy and affordable options to use artificial intelligence to off-load common tasks and provide 24/7 access. Dramatically reduce labor costs and still offer seamless escalation to a live agent when customers need additional assistance.
• Use AI-based services to off-load low value tasks –dramatically reduce agent labor costs
• Pay only for the capacity required, completely elastic cloud economics – no hardware or software to buy
• Self-service administration portal for reduces the need for pro-services or support team training
• Instantly integrates into existing websites, embed one line of code
• Overlay a legacy call centre for multimedia services rather than pay for a full contact centre upgrade
• Offer 24/7 support with AI-based agents
• Use web-based visual menus or AI-based natural language processing to eliminate tradition menu trees
(press 1 for…)
• Use video, picture sharing or document sharing to accelerate trouble resolution
• Use screen share and co-browsing to help customers pick the right merchandise or complete buying steps
Agents are as Close as their Web Browse
Use Live Support in Concert with a Legacy
Live Support can be overlaid on top of an existing call centre environment. Live Support enables agents to promote a traditional call that arrives in call centre and needs additional services.
Agents send a web link or text message (SMS) to the user to escalate the call. When the user clicks on the link it opens a 2nd session in the browser for screen share, co-browsing and video. Audio stays on the original phone call so there’s no disruption to the call or reporting metrics.
Customers will appreciate Live Support’s modern features like using a phone camera to help illustrate or troubleshoot a problem.
We’re always looking for talent
Got what it takes to work with us?
Great! Send us a link to your resumé or CV to become part of our talent pool.